Pure Emu Oil 250ml
Pure emu oil by Talyala Emu Farm is 100% pure and 100% natural - with no added -anything-. The benefits of Pure Emu Oil are largely due to its potent anti inflammatory properties and superior penetration. This means that the emu oil can penetrate deeply into your body and in fact, go through the outer layer of watertight skin (stratum corneum barrier). Pure Emu Oil is a natural source of Omega 3, 6, & 9 and essential fatty acids that are not produced by the human body. Our bodies simply cannot make them, but they are necessary for good health and well-being.
Benefits of Pure Emu Oil
- Provide relief from the various forms of arthritis
- Provide relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains and strains
- Reduce irritation and inflammation caused by skin disorders like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash and cradle cap
- Reduce itching and pain associated with insect bites
- Reduce pain and scarring caused by burns
- Assist with hair regrowth and reduction of grey hairs
- High in vitamins A, D, E, and F
- A highly effective moisturiser that can reduce the visible signs of wrinkles
- A moisturising eye make-up remover without irritation
Money Back Gaurantee
Fantastic relief for chronic neck pain
Posted by Michael in Hobart on 5th Apr 2017
My elderly mother has been suffering chronic neck and head pain for some months, a combination of age-related bone degradation/inflammation and a soft tissue injury from a fall. Her neck was flaring up at the slightest provocation and generating appalling headaches.
For the last two weeks I've been applying emu oil to her neck, across her shoulders and on her upper back every evening, followed by a gentle heat treatment (heat-wheat neck pillow). In combination with a gentle remedial massage once a week (Bodytech Hobart, two 30-minute massages so far) the results have been better than we could have hoped for.
She is sleeping much better and her pain has subsided considerably. She is much more her old self, nary a complaint, whereas two weeks ago she was in constant pain and consumed with the effectiveness of various commercial painkillers.
The emu oil is gentle and effective and I recommend it for age- and injury-related pain symptoms. It's very easy to get mum to sit down for some emu oil, whereas she resists going out for other treatment options.
One other comment, the 250ml bottle is great value but quite big so it stays at home. We decant it into a smaller 50ml bottle so we can carry emu oil around with us on the go. You never know when it's going to come in handy. Amazing stuff.